Corporate Partners Program
The CE-CERT Corporate Partners Program (CPP) was created as a way to recognize our corporate donors and to provide a higher level of involvement for those contributing to the advancement of our efforts. The program aims to create meaningful interactions with CE-CERT faculty, staff and students that result in a competitive edge for member companies. CPP also receive first access to the students they help train.
Donations designated for the CE-CERT Corporate Partners Program will help provide the funding necessary to ensure the Center's competitiveness in searching for solutions to the world's environmental problems.
CE-CERT Corporate Partner Benefits May Include:
- Assigned contact person for direct connection to CE-CERT
- Access to students through internship programs
- Quarterly research reports
- Links to your company from CE-CERT's website
- Networking with fellow executives
- Information meetings between company technical staff and faculty
- Monitoring emerging technology and discussing specific advancements
- Subscription to all CE-CERT publications
- Invitation to lecture series
- Library privileges
- Additional benefits can be added to meet company objectives
Intermin Deputy Director